You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy ice cream and that is pretty much the same thing.” — Unknown.
We all love ice cream. Right? No matter if the temperature is above 40C or if there is cold. Ice cream never fails to disappoint us. Its sugary, creamy, icy taste gives the best treatment to our taste buds. We all know that its sweet delightful flavor will convert our dull dejected day into a happy lovely one.
The world is advancing fast. New technologies, flavorsome processed foods; the world has a lot to offer us. But some individuals are relapsing to old methods and organic foods. People have made the motto ‘plants over-processed’ as the key to their lives.
So if you are thinking following the same motto or if you are a vegan. And you cannot resist yourself from the sweet spoonfuls of ice cream then today we are going to share a vegan dough ice cream recipe with you and that too in a blender.
200 calories, 11 grams of fat, 23 grams of carbohydrates, and 16 grams of sugar are the nutritional constituents per serving in a vegan cookie dough ice cream.
All you need is ten simple ingredients.
We can make it in two parts:
1) Cookie dough
2) Ice cream base
For the cookie dough:
– Coconut oil or Vegan butter (3tbsp)
– Peanut butter (1/2 cup)
– Coconut sugar (1/2 cup)
– Vanilla extract (1 tsp)
– Floor: gluten-free (3/4 cup)
– Vegan chocolate chunks (1/4 cup)
– Oat milk (1-2 tbsp)
1) Take a large bowl. Add peanut butter, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract in it. Mix these contents well. Add little by little floor in this mixture and stir. You would notice that the batter has become thick and crumby. Now add oat milk in it. That would give it a fairly smooth texture. Lastly, add chocolate chunks and give it a final stir.
2) Wrap it in wax paper.
3) Store it in an airtight container
For the base:
– Frozen, ripped, and sliced banana (6)
– Plant milk (1/4 cup)
– Vanilla essence (1 tsp)
– Vanilla plant protein powder (1 scoop)
1) Take a high-powered blender. Add all the ingredients in it. Mix them well until it becomes thick and creamy. Wait for it to get an ice-cream like form. Freeze it overnight or at least for 2 hrs.
Note: You can also choose the ‘liquefy’ or ‘puree’ option of your blender if it has any for better results.
2) Take half quantity of cookie dough. Chop it. You can freeze the rest of the amount for up to 3 months.
3) Pour the blender’s mixture into a large bowl. Chill it for an hour. Add chopped cookie dough in it. Fold them. Cover the container.
4) Place the bowl in the freezer for a few hours (maybe 4-6 hrs or until firm) to enhance the consistency and thickness.
5) Put your ice cream bowl or container outside the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes before serving. That would soften the ice-cream and would give a good look when presented to the guests.
Moreover, if a high powered blender is unavailable then you may add some milk in the base mixture to have a creamy and smooth texture.
BOOM! The ice cream is ready. Enjoy it at the end of any meal. Or satisfy your midnight craving with this delicious sweet creamy vegan ice cream.